Search our Blog
RSS feed
AccountantsWorld on Twitter (@PowerAccountant)
« AccountantsWorld Partners with AGN International North America | Main | The 4 P's of Succeeding in the Cloud »
Thursday
Dec172015

AccountantsWorld selected as Finalist For 2015 Cloud Awards

AccountantsWorld is proud to announce that we've been chosen as a finalist in the 2015-2016 Cloud Awards Program in the category Best HR / Payroll Solution!

With awards for excellence and innovation in cloud computing, the Cloud Computing awards program accepts entries from across the globe, including the US, Canada, Australasia and EMEA. Entries are accepted from organizations of any size and include start-ups and government bodies. The program is now in its fifth year.

"It's a truly special honor for AccountantsWorld to be recognized in the 2015-16 Cloud Awards. To make the shortlist against such competition illustrates the level of service and commitment to our customers we strive for and achieve," said Dr. Chandra Bhansali, AccountantsWorld CEO and co-founder. "We are excited to continue to support the accounting profession by providing accountants with innovative tools and resources to better serve their clients and make their practices more rewarding and profitable."

Award winners will be announced in January 2016. Click here to see the full list of finalists for 2015.

Reader Comments

There are no comments for this journal entry. To create a new comment, use the form below.

PostPost a New Comment

Enter your information below to add a new comment.

My response is on my own website »
Author Email (optional):
Author URL (optional):
Some HTML allowed: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <code> <em> <i> <strike> <strong>