Search our Blog
RSS feed
AccountantsWorld on Twitter (@PowerAccountant)
« Chandra Bhansali speaking at 2017 NY Accounting Show | Main | Why value billing doesn't work in accounting »
Tuesday
May232017

How we partnered with Ledgersync to make write-up more efficient (VIDEO)

We are pleased to announce that Ledgersync is now an accepted Bank Data Feeder to Accounting Power from AccountantsWorld. 

Accounting Power is the first cloud-based professional accounting system that gives accountants unprecedented control over client accounting. It includes everything you and your clients need, including write-up, trial balance, customized financial statements and a comprehensive bookkeeping module. Accounting Power is designed to help you work collaboratively with your clients.

Ledgersync is a Bank Feeding software solution that allows accountants and bookkeepers secure read-only access to a client’s:

• Bank / credit card statements
  • Bank / credit card transactions
  • Bank check images

Accountants who are using the integration of Ledgersync.com with Accounting Power are realizing significant improvement in their productivity, thanks to:

• Significant reductions in manual data entry
  • Far greater accuracy. Ledgersync imports check images and PDF bank / credit card statements, to prevent manual error or inaccuracies

Below are three videos that Ledgersync has created to detail the bank feed process within Accounting Power. For more information, please contact an Accounting Power practice consultant at 888-999-1366.

For more information about LedgerSync bank feeds in Accounting Power, please contact a practice consultant at 888-999-1366.

Reader Comments (1)

We are using Accountant power at our enterprise as an accounting solution. This software is great for meeting any kind of accounting needs and integration with Ledgersync has made it even more powerful than before.

June 30, 2017 | Unregistered CommenterTom Hardy

PostPost a New Comment

Enter your information below to add a new comment.

My response is on my own website »
Author Email (optional):
Author URL (optional):
Some HTML allowed: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <code> <em> <i> <strike> <strong>