Search our Blog
RSS feed
AccountantsWorld on Twitter (@PowerAccountant)
« "How do I make my accounting firm more profitable?" | Main | How we partnered with Ledgersync to make write-up more efficient (VIDEO) »
Wednesday
Jul052017

Chandra Bhansali speaking at 2017 NY Accounting Show

Dr. Chandra Bhansali, CEO and co-founder of AccountantsWorld, will be speaking at the 2017 New York and Northeast Accounting Show and Conference. The show will take place July 12-13 at the Pennsylvania Hotel in New York City.

Dr. Chandra BhansaliDr. Bhansali will be speaking on Thursday, July 13, at 11 am, along with Rick Telberg, publisher of CPA Trendlines. Their topic: How to Put Cloud Computing to Work in Your Practice. Dr. Bhansali and Mr. Telberg will discuss:

• four ways to ensure that your firm experiences the full benefits of the cloud
  • how the right cloud approach can help you build sustainable value in your practice - without adding new clients or staff
  • the differences between various approaches to cloud adoption and migration
  • how to identify and implement the right cloud strategy for your firm's specific needs

Click here to register for the 2017 NY and Northeast Accounting Show. 

References (5)

References allow you to track sources for this article, as well as articles that were written in response to this article.

Reader Comments

There are no comments for this journal entry. To create a new comment, use the form below.

PostPost a New Comment

Enter your information below to add a new comment.

My response is on my own website »
Author Email (optional):
Author URL (optional):
Some HTML allowed: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <code> <em> <i> <strike> <strong>