Search our Blog
RSS feed
AccountantsWorld on Twitter (@PowerAccountant)
Main | "How do I make my accounting firm more profitable?" »
Thursday
Sep072017

AccountantsWorld CEO and Director named among Top 100 Most Influential in Accounting

AccountantsWorld CEO Dr. Chandra Bhansali and Director of Practice Development Hitendra Patil were both named to the Top 100 Most Influential People in Public Accounting list by Accounting Today magazine for 2017.

Most Influential People recipients are nominated by industry professionals and peers who are asked to identify who they believe are the most impactful people in the accounting profession. AccountantsWorld is one of only six organizations to have multiple representatives on this prestigious list. 

"For Hitendra and I to be named among the most influential people in accounting is an incredible honor," said Dr. Chandra Bhansali, CEO and co-founder. "It is gratifying to see that our peers recognize the achievements of not only the two of us, but our entire team. This recognition further fuels AccountantsWorld to continue developing innovative tools and services to better serve accountants and their clients."

For more than 17 years, AccountantsWorld has transformed the accounting profession through its highly acclaimed, cloud-based solutions for professional accounting, payroll, document management and more. Since the company's inception in 1999, AccountantsWorld has maintained its focus on one vision: to help accountants advance their practices. Co-founders Chandra and Sharada Bhansali led the effort to create a complete suite of fully integrated, cloud-based products that puts accountants back in control of their core offerings, while also fostering greater collaboration with their clients. And unlike most other solutions providers, AccountantsWorld has made an unwavering commitment to professional accountants by never selling its products or services directly to their clients.

AccountantsWorld continues to enhance its products every year. This focus on innovation has led to both flagship solutions (Payroll Relief and Accounting Power) repeatedly earning five-star ratings from CPA Practice Advisor and other industry experts. AccountantsWorld has also garnered countless product awards, including "Best Small CPA Firm Solution" and "Best Cloud Power Solution" by K2 Enterprises.

"I am greatly honored and humbled to be named to the Top 100 Most Influential People list," said Hitendra Patil. "I owe the recognition to those thousands of accounting professionals, my teams and several influencers who have worked and interacted with me over the years. Accountants trusted me and shared with me their achievements, goals, processes, challenges and struggles – and how intensely they want to help their clients. That helped me identify solutions that can enhance the lives of accountants – which I kept sharing with the profession."

Hitendra has served the accounting profession for over 13 years and the technology-enabled financial services industry for 25 years in numerous capacities across multiple countries. Prior to AccountantsWorld, he worked as the chief operating officer of Pransform, Inc., a processing solutions provider for small- to medium-sized accounting, CPA and tax firms in the U.S. Before joining Pransform, Hitendra was the assistant vice president of global financial services at Viteos Technologies. He's also the author of the critically acclaimed book, "Accountaneur: The Entrepreneurial Accountant," devoted to helping accountants become more entrepreneurial in their quest for robust and profitable growth.

To view the complete list of the Top 100 Most Influential People in Accounting, please visit www.AccountingToday.com.

References (23)

References allow you to track sources for this article, as well as articles that were written in response to this article.

Reader Comments

There are no comments for this journal entry. To create a new comment, use the form below.

PostPost a New Comment

Enter your information below to add a new comment.

My response is on my own website »
Author Email (optional):
Author URL (optional):
Some HTML allowed: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <code> <em> <i> <strike> <strong>