Search our Blog
RSS feed
AccountantsWorld on Twitter (@PowerAccountant)
« Accounting Power earns 4.75 stars from CPA Practice Advisor | Main | Paving the way to your success: How does your firm stack up? »
Tuesday
Feb272018

Paving the way to your success: List of all posts by Jay Abraham

Introducing Paving the Way To Your Success - a year-long series of posts from Jay Abraham, one of the world's leading business and marketing gurus. As Founder and CEO of Abraham Group, Inc., Jay has spent his entire career solving problems and fixing businesses. He has significantly increased the bottom lines of over 10,000 clients in more than 400 industries worldwide.

Now Jay is revealing his detailed plan for exponential growth to accountants, in the form of a series of free content on this blog.

All of the content in this Paving the Way To Your Success series is brought to you exclusively by AccountantsWorld, as part of our ongoing mission to help you maximize the value and relevance of your accounting firm.

Part 1: Introduction. Jay guides you through laying the foundation for greater growth and profitability. 

Part 2: How does your firm stack up? Jay introduces you to a detailed self-assessment so you can see how your firm stacks up right now in terms of orienting towards growth.

Part 3: Strategies and tactics to get customers. Jay begins guiding you through how to implement your strategic marketing objectives to get new customers. 

Part 4: Piggyback and Fusion Marketing. Jay illustrates the power of "piggyback marketing" and being distinctive in your messaging.

Part 5: Make more from recurring clients. Jay shows how to boost your client retention rate, and lifetime value of each client.

Want to be notified about new posts from Jay Abraham, as well as industry news + trends?

Subscribe to our newsletter.

Reader Comments

There are no comments for this journal entry. To create a new comment, use the form below.

PostPost a New Comment

Enter your information below to add a new comment.

My response is on my own website »
Author Email (optional):
Author URL (optional):
Some HTML allowed: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <code> <em> <i> <strike> <strong>